5 Reasons To Become a Mortgage Agent
5 Reasons To Become A Mortgage Agent
1) Housing market demands do not dictate mortgage business success – 30% of Ontario residents have mortgages, and they renew every 1-3 years.
2) Learn to build wealth through real estate: help yourself and your whole network reach financial freedom
3) If you’re salaried, you can get fired at any time and you are likely on a fixed income. As a commissioned mortgage agent, there is ultimately more control in your earning capacity.
4) Mortgages are complimentary to many other products and services that you are able to cross-promote to your clientele, for example as an insurance agent, financial advisor, realtor, contractor, car sales, marketing, etc.
5) Capitalize on a growth industry – broker market share is over 55% for first-time buyers. There were 900,000 new mortgages registered in Canada for 2018.